Road Traffic Accident(s)
All of Wichesters Personal Injuries Claims are dealt with on a NO WIN NO FEE basis, this means you will receive 100% of the compensation awarded to you. Our costs will be obtained from the other side.
Winchesters Solicitors specialises in handling all types of Road Traffic Accidents from the simplest to the most complicated and severe.
If you are unfortunate enough to suffer a road traffic accident, which was not your fault, we will help you obtian compensation as well claim for loss of earnings and any hire vechicle costs.
Road traffic accident claims we specialise in are:
- Claims made by Drivers or Passengers in Road Traffic Accidents
- Claims made by passengers on public and private transport
- Claims on behalf of children
- Claims involving uninsured victims and drivers
- Injuries involving pedestrians
- Injuries caused by defective vehicles
- Injuries suffered in road traffic accidents in foreign jurisdictions
- Brain and spinal injuries
Every year, road traffic accidents cost thousands of lives, and cause up to 40,000 serious injuries, three million NHS bed days, huge trauma, illness, and absenteeism. A report issued by the World Health Organisation warns that on current trends road traffic accidents could overtake stroke and HIV as one of the main causes of preventable deaths by 2020.
Whether you were the driver or passenger of a car, motorcyclist or victim of a 'hit and run' you will, no doubt, have experienced severe pain and suffering and could be entitled to make a road traffic accident claim. Road accidents are the most common cause of personal injury claims.
Contact Us for more information on: 0800 634 4679 or fill out our online form.